Spiral Conveyor CO conveys screenings, sludge, sand, and waste.
Available with drainage sections and dewatering/compaction zone for screenings and wet waste. Also pipe trough conveyor design.
The rotation of the spiral combined with the materials friction in the trough provides forward movement. The drive can be pushing or pulling with shaftless spiral or shafted screw. The wear lining is low friction plastic or wear steel bars.
- Robust construction capable of long conveying & heavy operation.
- Thick high strength spiral. Thick quality stainless steel trough.
- Thick easily replaceable wear surfaces in alternative materials.
- Modular system for easy adaptation of inlet, outlet, supports, drainage, drive unit etc.
- Available with drainage sections and dewatering/compaction zone for screenings and wet waste.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic.
Trough width 200-500mm