Cross Screen XS is a mechanical step type screen that separates solids (screenings, rubbish) from water.
Step type fine screens have unique capabilities:
-A 2-6mm Cross Screen can replace a 10-30mm coarse screen in an existing open channel while maintaining the same low headloss, without any need for pre screening.
-Cross Screen XS is totally self cleaning without flushing or brushes. This gives unrivaled capacity, resulting greater value.
- Unique sealed low friction bottom step without plastic spacers gives the highest separation of any step screen on the market, making it an excellent replacement for perforated screens.
- Self cleaning discharge without plastic spacers.
- Robust construction with thick bars.
- Big steps along the whole bar length ensures high conveying capacity even for big objects.
- Linkage transmission = no limitations in min or max water level.
- Solid cross beams provide high mechanical strength and rigidity, allowing for screen widths > 3m.
- Flexible mounting angle up to 60 degrees for compact installation in short channels.
- Innovative support legs simplify installation and enable the screen to be easily rotated out of the channel for service.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open access doors.
Discharge height 800-7000mm
Slot width 0.5-6mm
Capacity 10-6000 L/s