Combi Unit CU is a complete mechanical pre treatment system for wastewater treatment. An excellent alternative to concrete tanks.
A typical Combi Unit CU can consist of:
Screenings separation with Cross Screen XS.
Screenings treatment with Wash Press TP.
Sand separation in rectangular grit trap or circular vortex grit trap.
Aerated or non aerated grit trap.
Sand treatment with bottom conveyor and discharge/dewatering conveyor.
Grease separation with skimmer, scumbeach, collection hopper.
Blower and grease pump.
- Modern construction from robust stainless high quality materials.
- Modular design enables changing of screening equipment in the system. Course or fine screens. Spiral or drum screens.
- Alternative screenings treatment. Wash Press, Screw Press, or Ram Press.
- Alternative grit trap designs. Aerated, non aerated, vortex, with or without grease trap.
- Hydraulically sized according to international norms.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic with easy to open access doors.