Wash Press TP is a screw press for washing, compaction and conveying of screenings and wet waste.
Wash Press TP forces the material into a pipe system or against a back force device like the Shredder MT which provides heavy mechanical agitation for enhanced washing, compaction and dewatering.
The screw flights also provide a pulsating treatment of smaller potions which also increases washing, dewatering, & compaction.
- Robust double trough construction gives high torque resistance and maximum dewatering capability.
- The double trough allows for long inlet lengths, eliminating the need for additional conveyors.
- The double trough enables optimum perforation area of the inner trough for high dewatering and good drainage.
- Robust steel lined screw and thick wear bars gives wear resistance and handles high compaction forces.
- Separate thrust bearing and flexible coupling compensates for screw angle variations and absorbs press forces, protecting the gearbox.
- Compact design with selectable drive unit gives flexibility.
- Enclosed, safe & hygienic.
Inlet length 500-3000mm